Sunday, April 01, 2007
10:04 AM
TULISKAN KESEDIHANSEMUA YANG TAK BISAKAU UNGKAPKANMORNING!
May be wondering why I blog so early in the morning!
Cos I got school later
EXAM:/
And haven't study.
ZZZZZZZZOMG
As I've promised,I shall blog about KAMALIA!
Hey darl,I dont know your url lehOne super crazy friend
And not to mention: HYPER
But she's a nice person, really
So she hugged me in the middle of the parade square
WITH HER LEGS AROUND ME
Hah, but nevermind
And the fact that she introduced that NICEEEEEEEEEEE drink
And lent me 2 bucks to buy it
But I paid her back already okay!If only she was my classmate lar
As in form class the classmate
CLASS WOULD BE SO MUCH FUNNER
And though she ain't as pretty as me
HAHA!Ego me!But still as sexy :D
She's a wonderful friend
You can never ask for more
I LOVE YOU KAMALIA<3
So I'm done with blogging about it.
And finished poster :D
But articles haven't yet
WAH BIANG
And I still have module to study for
BYE A1!
And my dear NURUL IMAN MOHD TAIB!
I am NOT talking to ______.PLEASE LAR! I may be so desperate
ehem!But I won't ignore you because I am talking to ______.
>:/
LATER I NEH PASS YOU THE JOHN MAYER CD THEN YOU KNOW!
I
want MUST study now
LATER THEN!